March 30th, 2008
This release is a further release candidate before the Final Release. Please keep testing it and let me know, if there is a bug.
- Fixed issue finding Safari Cookies.
- By default tick Windows drive instead of executable drive.
- Updated to dxgettext version 1.2.2.
- Updated German translation.
- Updated English translation.
- Added Japanese translation (Thanks to Tilt).
March 14th, 2008
If you want to translate CleverCleaner into your own language, at first you need the current gettext-language file (default.pot) which you can get here.
Now, although you can translate this file with any text editor, I would recommend you use poedit which makes it easier to translate it. After you have installed and started poedit, you can just create a new catalog and follow the instructions.
As soon as you have translated CleverCleaner, you can send the new translation file (.po) to the Patch Tracker so that it can be implemented
March 8th, 2008
This release fixes all known issues with CleverCleaner 2.0.0 and might be the first and last release candidate of Version 2 if no critical bug is discovered on somebody’s system.
- Fixed opera detection on Win9x/Win2k systems. (BT#1905268)
- Replaced 32bit-exclamation-icon with 16bit-bitmap to avoid problems on Win9x/Win2k systems.
- Fixed parsing xml file issue with empty tags.
- Disabled run button if no drive is selected.
March 5th, 2008
For a few months ago I have been asked to add a autorun feature to CleverCleaner to start the cleaning process automatically. That would be helpful to start CleverCleaner for instance from within a login.bat file.
This feature has been added to CleverCleaner Version 2. CleverCleaner now provides the following command line options:
With the /f option, you can specify a particular cc.xml configuration file on your system.
If you set the option /autorun, CleverCleaner will be opened minimized and start the cleaning process automatically. If the option “Display conformation dialog” is disabled, CleverCleaner will automatically delete the found files and then disappear silently.
CleverCleaner.exe /f C:cc.xml /autorun
March 3rd, 2008
If you would like to compile CleverCleaner on your machine to modify the source code for your personal needs or to create a patch, you can get the information how to do that on the new developer page. If any essential information is missing on this page, please let me know.